Enterprise Recon 2.0.27
Notifications and Alerts
Set up event notifications for system events by going to MONITORING AND ALERTS > NOTIFICATIONS AND ALERTS.
This section covers the following topics:
Set up Notifications and Alerts
To set up notifications and alerts:
- Go to MONITORING AND ALERTS > NOTIFICATIONS AND ALERTS.
- On the top-right of the page, click + Create a Notification.
- In Notification Label, enter a label for this set of notifications.
In Location, select the targets you want to set up notifications for.Global Managers can select All Targets to set up notifications for all Targets.
- (Global Managers only) In the Who To Notify section, select users to send notifications to:
- User: Send an alert or email to selected users.
- Role: Send an alert or email to all users belonging to selected roles. See Add and Manage User Roles.
- Email Address: Send an email to a specific email address.
- In the Notification Options section, select the type of notification a user receives:
Notifications can be sent to users as:
Alerts sent to users are displayed under the notifications icon .
Users can view a summary of alerts sent to them on the My Account Details page. To view a summary of alerts:
- Click the notifications icon .
- Click See all notifications.
- Go to MY ACCOUNT > MY ACCOUNT DETAILS.
- Click See My Notifications.
Selecting Email under Notification Options has ER2 send email notifications to specified email addresses. The email address does not have to be registered to a user in ER2.
A Message Transfer Agent (MTA) must be set up for email notifications to work. See Mail Settings.
You can configure ER2 to send a notification or an email alert for the following events:
|Event||Global Manager||Non-Global Manager|
|No Matches Found||✓|
|Search Detected Matches||✓||✓|
|Target Not Scanned||✓||✓|
|User Account Changed||✓|
*ER 2.0.21 and above.