Enterprise Recon 2.0.27
ER2 currently supports only Dropbox for Individuals.
This section covers the following topics:
- Proxy Agent host with direct Internet access.
- Cloud service-specific access keys.
Set Up Dropbox as a Target location
- From the New Search page, Add Targets.
- In the Select Target Type dialog box, select Dropbox.
In the Dropbox Details section, fill in the following fields:
Field Description Dropbox Domain Enter your Dropbox email address. Dropbox Account Authorization Obtain the Dropbox access code:
- In Dropbox Details, click on Dropbox Account Authorization. This opens the Dropbox account authorization page in a new browser window.
- In the Dropbox account authorization page:
- Enter your user name and password. Click Sign in.
- Click Allow.
- Copy the Access Code.
Access Code Enter the Access Code obtained during Dropbox Account Authorization. Agent to act as proxy host Select a Proxy Agent host with direct Internet access.
- Click Test. If ER2 can connect to the Target, the button changes to a Commit button.
- Click Commit to add the Target.
Edit Dropbox Target Path
To scan a specific path in Box Enterprise:
- Set Up Dropbox as a Target location.
- In the Select Locations section, select your Dropbox Target location and click Edit.
In the Edit Dropbox Location dialog box, enter the path to scan. Use the following syntax:
Path Syntax Specific folder <folder_name> Specific file <[folder_name/]file_name.txt>
Click on Dropbox Account Authorization and follow the on-screen instructions. Enter the Access Code obtained into the Access Code field.Each additional location requires you to generate a new Access Code for use with ER2.
- Click Test and then Commit to save the path to the Target location.