Enterprise Recon 2.0.27
Users and Security
Control access to resources by adding users and assigning specific roles and permissions to them.
To get started:
- Read User Permissions to understand how permissions work with Targets, credential sets, and other resources.
- Add a user or import a user list from Active Directory. See Add User.
- Manage two-factor authentication for users. See Two-factor Authentication (2FA).
- Manage user roles and edit user account details. See Add and Manage User Roles and Edit User Account.
- Allow or deny connections from specific IP addresses. See Access Control List.