Enterprise Recon 2.0.28
Support for Rackspace services is currently limited to Cloud File Storage only.
To set up a Rackspace Cloud File Storage Target:
To scan specific cloud server regions and folders, see Edit Rackspace Cloud Storage Path.
- Proxy Agent host with direct Internet access.
- Cloud service-specific access keys.
Get Rackspace API key
- Log into your Rackspace account.
- Click on your Username, and then click Account Settings.
- In the Account Settings page, go to API Key and click Show.
- Write down your Rackspace account API Key.
Set Rackspace Cloud Files as a Target Location
- Get Rackspace API key.
- From the New Search page, Add Targets.
- In the Select Target Type dialog box, select Rackspace Cloud Files.
In the Rackspace Cloud Files section, fill in the following fields:
Field Description Rackspace Account Name Enter your Rackspace account name. Credential Label Enter a descriptive label for the credential set. Username Enter your Rackspace account name. Password Enter your Rackspace account API Key. See Get Rackspace API key. Agent to act as proxy host Select a Proxy Agent host with direct Internet access. Encrypt the Connection via SSL Select this option to encrypt the connection with SSL.
- Click Test. If ER2 can connect to the Target, the button changes to a Commit button.
- Click Commit to add the Target.
Edit Rackspace Cloud Storage Path
- Set Rackspace Cloud Files as a Target Location.
- In the Select Locations section, select your Rackspace Cloud Files Target location and click Edit.
In the Edit Rackspace Storage Location dialog box, enter the Path to scan. Use the following syntax:
Path Syntax Specific cloud server region <cloud-server-region> Specific folder <cloud-server-region/folder>
- Click Test and then Commit to save the path to the Target location.