Enterprise Recon 2.0.29
The instructions here work for setting up the following Azure Storage types as Targets:
- Azure Blobs
- Azure Tables
- Azure Queues
To set up Azure Storage as a Target:
To scan specific paths in an Azure Storage Target, see Edit Azure Storage Target Path.
- Proxy Agent host with direct Internet access.
- Cloud service-specific access keys.
Get Azure Account Access keys
- Log into your Azure account
- Go to All resources > [Storage account], and under Settings, click on Access keys.
Note down key1 and key2 which are your primary and secondary access keys respectively. Use the active access key to connect ER2 to your Azure Storage account.Only one access key can be active at a time. The primary and secondary access keys are used to make rolling key changes. Ask your Azure Storage account administrator which access key is currently active, and use that key with ER2.
Set up Azure as a Target location
- From the New Search page, Add Targets.
- In the Select Target Type dialog box, select one of the following Azure Storage types:
- Azure Blobs
- Azure Queue
- Azure Table
Fill in the following fields:
Field Description Azure Account Name Enter your Azure account name. Credential Label Enter a descriptive label for the credential set. Username Enter your Azure Storage account name. Password Enter either key1 or key2. See Get Azure Account Access Keys for more information. Agent to act as proxy host Select a Proxy Agent host with direct Internet access. Encrypt the Connection via SSL Select this option to encrypt the connection with SSL.
- Click Test. If ER2 can connect to the Target, the button changes to a Commit button.
- Click Commit to add the Target.
Edit Azure Storage Target Path
To scan a specific Target location in Azure Storage:
- Set up Azure as a Target location.
- In the Select Locations section, select your Azure Storage Target location and click Edit.
In the Edit Azure Storage Location dialog box, enter the Path to scan. Use the following syntax:
Azure Storage type Path syntax Azure Blobs To scan a specific folder:
To scan a specific file:
Azure Table To scan a specific table:
Azure Queue To scan a specific Queue:
- Click Test and then Commit to save the path to the Target location.