Enterprise Recon 2.0.30
This section covers the following topics:
- Proxy Agent host with direct Internet access.
- Cloud service-specific access keys.
Set Up Box Enterprise as a Target location
- From the New Search page, Add Targets.
- In the Select Target Type dialog box, select Box.
- In the Box Details section, fill in the following fields:
Field Description Box Domain Enter the Box Enterprise administrator account email address. Box Account Authorization Obtain the Box Enterprise authorization key:
- In Box Details, click on Box Account Authorization. This opens the Box authorization page in a new browser window.
- In the Box authorization page:
- Enter your Box Enterprise administrator account user name and password.
- Click Authorize.
- Click Grant access to Box.
- Copy the Access Code.
Access Code Enter the Access Code obtained during Box Account Authorization. Agent to act as proxy host Select a Proxy Agent host with direct Internet access.
- Click Test. If ER2 can connect to the Target, the button changes to a Commit button.
- Click Commit to add the Target.
Edit Box Enterprise Target Path
To scan a specific path in Box Enterprise:
- Set Up Box Enterprise as a Target location.
- In the Select Locations section, select your Box Enterprise Target location and click Edit.
In the Edit Box.Net Location dialog box, enter the path to scan. Use the following syntax:
Path Syntax Whole domain Leave blank. Specific user account <firstname.lastname@example.org> Specific folder in user account <email@example.com/folder> Specific file in user account <firstname.lastname@example.org[/folder_name]/file_name.txt>
Click on Box Account Authorization and follow the on-screen instructions. Enter the Access Code obtained into the Access Code field.Each additional location requires you to generate a new Access Code for use with ER2.
- Click Test and then Commit to save the path to the Target location.