CARD RECON 2.0.25
CARD RECON Graphic User Interface
CARD RECON is typically configured through the CARD RECON Graphic User Interface (GUI) on Windows.
Once configured, scan options can be exported as cfg files and imported into other instances of the CARD RECON GUI and CLI.
You can configure CARD RECON through the following options on the CARD RECON GUI dashboard:
- Selecting Card Data Types
- Selecting Target Location
- Setting Resource Usage
- Setting Credentials for Restricted Targets
- Setting Custom Search Rules
- Setting Results Database Options
- Setting Compliance Report Savings Options