CARD RECON 2.0.25
Set Up CARD RECON
Once downloaded, locate the CARD RECON executable in your downloads folder. By default, CARD RECON saves results, journal files, configuration files, and compliance reports in the same folder as the executable file.
To keep all these files in one place, create a folder called cardrecon and move your CARD RECON executable into it.
To set up CARD RECON with the Windows GUI:
- Create a new folder in Windows Explorer
- Move the CARD RECON executable to the new folder
In your terminal, run the following commands:
# In your downloads directory ~/Downloads/
# Moves the CARD RECON executable to the ~/cardrecon/ directory mv cardrecon_linux26_2.0.xx ../cardrecon
# Changes working directory to ~/cardrecon/ cd ../cardrecon
Running CARD RECON as a Portable Application
CARD RECON is a portable application.
You can put CARD RECON on a portable storage drive and run it on any authorised host system.
To run CARD RECON as a portable application:
- Download the appropriate version of CARD RECON for your system.
- Download an OFFLINE LICENSE FILE. See Offline Authentication.
- Place the OFFLINE LICENSE FILE in the same folder as your CARD RECON executable.
- Run CARD RECON.