CARD RECON 2.0.25
CARD RECON requires no installation to run scans.
Before you start, check your system requirements. For a list of certified operating systems, see System Requirements.
To check the version of the operating system you are running:
- Windows: See Microsoft’s Which Windows operating system am I running?.
- Linux and other UNIX-like operating systems: Run the uname -r command to check the kernel you are running.
Download CARD RECON
Once you have obtained a trial or purchased license, you should receive an email containing instructions for validating and using your license. Your Ground Labs Services Portal user name and password will be sent to you via email.
- Go to Ground Labs Services Portal and log in.
- On the dashboard, click to download the CARD RECON version that matches your operating system
- CARD RECON Command-Line Interface (CLI) applications.
- CARD RECON Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications.
Run Your First Scan
To run your first scan:
- License your scan Target.