DATA RECON 2.0.25
DATA RECON Graphic User Interface
DATA RECON is typically configured through the DATA RECON Graphic User Interface (GUI) on Windows.
Once configured, scan options can be exported as cfg files and imported into other instances of the DATA RECON GUI and CLI.
You can configure DATA RECON through the following options on the DATA RECON GUI dashboard:
- Selecting Match Patterns
- Selecting Target Location
- Setting Resource Usage
- Setting Credentials for Restricted Targets
- Setting Custom Search Rules
- Setting Results Database Options
- Setting Compliance Report Savings Options