Enterprise Recon 2.0.29
This section covers the following topics:
Master Server Details
The Server Information page displays the following information about the Master Server:
|Master Host/ Master Version/ Master Public Key||
|Server Time||Displays Master Server system clock.
Scan schedules by default depend on your Master Server's system clock. If your Master Server's system clock does not match a Node Agent's system clock, your scans will not run as scheduled.
To change the time shown here, access the Master Server and change its system clock.
|Backup||Displays the active backup policy and the status of recent backups.
See Automated Backups.
|System Load||Displays the Master Server system load.
See System Load Graph.
|System Services||Displays the status of system services on the Master Server.|
To create an automated backup policy:
- On the Server Information page, go to the Backup section and click the Edit icon.
- Select Enable auto-backup and click Confirm.
In the Edit Backups dialog box, fill in the following fields:
Field Description Enable auto-backup Select to begin configuring the automatic backup policy. Notify me if the backup fails Sets up a new notification policy in MONITORING AND ALERTS > NOTIFICATIONS AND ALERTS. Frequency Select frequency of automatic backup jobs Date/ Time Select date and time of the next automatic backup job. Location Enter the location on the Master Server where automatic backups are stored. Backups to keep Enter the maximum number of backups the Master Server stores.
If there are more backups stored than the maximum, the Master Server removes the oldest backups.
- Click Confirm to create the automatic backup policy. The "Backup" section now displays the details of your automatic backup policy.
Do not restart the Master Server when a backup job is in progress. You cannot resume an interrupted backup job.
If there is less than 50% free disk space available on the Master Server, the automatic backup policy will pause itself. Automatic backups will resume when the Master Server detects that there is more than 50% free disk space available.
A list of backup jobs are displayed under the backup policy details. The jobs have the following statuses:
- COMPLETED: Completed backup jobs are stored on the Master Server, in the path displayed under the "Location" column.
- PENDING: Backup jobs that are waiting to start.
- RUNNING: Backup jobs that are in progress.
- INTERRUPTED: Backups are interrupted when the Master Server restarts mid-job. You cannot resume an interrupted backup.
- ERROR: Backup jobs that have encountered an error and cannot continue.
To delete backups:
- Hover over the backup entry. Delete appears to the right of the backup entry.
- Click Delete.
- Click Confirm to permanently delete the backup.
For details on restoring backups from the Master Server console, see Restoring Backups.
System Load Graph
On the MONITORING AND ALERTS > Server Information page, you can view a graph of the Master Server system load against time.
The graph’s legend indicates the system load type shown and the corresponding colour on the graph.
To view and download a log of the system load statistics in a CSV file format, click Download Statistics.
To view details on a statistic, pause on a point on the line graph to view the statistic utilization percentage and the exact time stamp.
For example, the above image displays the memory usage for Wed, Jun 21 at 14:23.